Terms of Service
By using Postd.io (or any of its sub-domains), you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and our community guidelines.
When you post content on postd.io, you are granting a non-exclusive license to xsact, inc. to offer that content for viewing or listening by other individuals, in exchange for payment. Transact will receive a minimum amount of the rental price for all content, so it is your responsibility to set a price that will exceed the minimum amount, if you wish to receive compensation for each rental.
You must own a license or the copyrights to any content you post for sale. Payments to contributors may be withheld if there are doubts about who owns the copyright, and you may be required to return any money you have received for content that you do not have a license or copyright for. Also, copyright owners may take legal action against you if you do not have a license to post content for rent or sale. So if it's not yours, don't post it. When you post content on postd.io, you are agreeing to indemnify xsact, inc., and its officers, directors, and employees, against any and all actions by third parties, related to the content you post.
If your post is found to contain false information, it may be removed without notice. A user who has repeated instances of false posts may have their account canceled. We may also choose to flag it as false or inaccurate.
Any content posted in the news category must be news. Opinions belong in the Opinions/Commentary category. We reserve the right to move posts from news to Opinions/Commentary. If you repeatedly mis-classify posts as news, we may cancel your account. In other words, you have the opportunity to post news, but do not have the “right” to post news.
Restrictions to content, use of the service or attempts to use service:
- Sexually explicit content or pornography.
- Hateful or discriminatory content.
- Content that promotes fraudulent business.
- Personal information that you do not have consent to release.
- Use the Service in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- Use the service to fraudulently generate views, such as using email addresses or credit card numbers that are not your own.
- Post content that you do not have permission from the copyright owner to post.
- Use free credits to generate payments on your own content, or targeted content.
- Engage in any activity that could damage, overload, harm or impede the normal functioning of the Service.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
- Post clips that have no reasonable chance of earning revenue; for example, posting random phone clips of yourself or others without original, quality content in the hope that someone, somewhere, will want to watch them. This type of activity diminishes our credibility as a site for true creators who put time and energy into their content and makes it harder for viewers to find high-quality content.
Violations will result in accounts being canceled, and payments voided.
Your display name must not imply that you are an individual or business that is well known, if you are not that individual or business.
Anyone can view media previews and excerpts on postd.io without a user account or paying for it, but a transact.io account is required to pay for full access to content, and an account with postd.io is required to post content for sale/rental/view, or to comment on any of the media on postd. Your postd.io account can be revoked without warning for violating the terms of service. We really do not want to do that, so please don't violate the terms of service, which are pretty reasonable.
You do not have the right to re-broadcast, publish or otherwise distribute any content you pay for on postd.io. You may only access content on the device on which you authorize payment. When you pay for access to content on postd.io, you are effectively renting it for a single, one-time viewing, listening, or reading. If you copy, share, or otherwise re-distribute this content in any form, you may be liable for monetary damages, even if you do not receive payment or other compensation for re-distribution.
3.0 Community Guidelines
We strongly encourage all contributors and commenters to avoid personal attacks. While we respect the right to free speech, we do not want to be a place where speech is used to incite hate or defame other people. You are free to create your own website where you can call people names and insult them and make up stories about them, but that's not why we created postd. Criticism is acceptable, but personal attacks are not welcome.
Copyright Takedown Request
If you believe a post violates your copyright, let us know here. Our action will be accelerated if you provide supporting evidence, as this has to be manually checked.